Saturday, December 26, 2009

Big Dreamer

As long as I can remember I've always wanted to do something out of the ordinary. I wanted to do something original in music or wanted to teach in a setting that wasn't typical. I feel like sometimes I bite off more than I can chew. I often have a dream and then something throws me off that path. Perhaps, it was failure, a different dream, or the obstacles in the way. The thing about being a dreamer is that you need to stick to your dreams if you ever one see them come to fruition.

I always feel like I'm searching for a dream, some big dream, and I never quite find it. Before today, I never really totally realized that this was the situation. I plan on praying about this. I need to not just dream, but see it through. It seems simple enough: I just need to find a dream and sink my teeth into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment