Monday, December 21, 2009

Relevant Truth

Truths become more real and more important to us if we've had a personal experience with them. I recently have decided to become involved in supporting an anti-sex trafficking organization called "Freedom Firm." A lady came an talked about Freedom Firm in a church service I was attending at Solomon's Porch. Something really hit me and made it real. One thing that I can't seem to forget is how she related the lives of these sex traffic victims to John 10:10.

John 10:10 reads, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

I wanna apply Jesus's mission to my life. Job 29:17 - "I broke the fangs of the wicked and snatched the victims from their teeth."

2 comments:

  1. Mmm .. that's some good stuff right there. When we get back we are going to Solomon's Porch. TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete